Sea Freight Services
Avant offer global seafreight services for the Pharma industry. Avant specialise in point to point shipping of both temperature controlled reefers and standard containers. Avant’s global network allows us offer services from any continent to any continent.
Multiple Shipping Line Options
Avant’s many years of experience in both Pharma and non-Pharma cargoes has given us extensive relationships with all major sea carriers. This experience allows us to identify the most appropriate carriers for each routing whilst at all times allowing us the flexibility to select the option that best fits the task in hand.
Collection and Delivery
We have selected a pool of GDP approved haulage companies to perform road transport on our behalf. All these subcontractors employ GDP trained drivers and are subject to our TQAs.
- Option to provide container equipment globally of lass than 5 years old, where available. Design qualified (DQ) reefer containers and temperature mapped road vehicles.
- Container load planning/lashing and securing. Loading both reefer and general cargo containers to ensure both optimal unitisation and safe arrival of your cargo at destination.
- Provision of refrigerated road transport and genset trailers.
- Options available for trucking containers to and from European main ports in order to reduce the risks associated with transhipment by sea.
- High Value Cargo (HVC) by sea is increasing in frequency. Shipping lines differ in their acceptance terms for HVC. Let Avant guide you through the options.
- The use of container monitoring systems is growing rapidly to meet the needs for increased visibility and control of reefer box traffic. Avant can offer comprehensive monitoring systems which track and record not only GPS positions but also cargo temperature and humidity from origin to destination.
- Provision of route risk analysis, lane validations and advice on protocols. Further information available here
- Supply of data loggers and thermal blankets.
- We can assist clients with the development of essential protocols relating to transportation.